MuellerTime Report Companion
April 18, 2019
How trustworthy is William Barr? And who is Guccifer again?
Links below can help you process Robert Mueller’s “Report on the Investigation Into Russian Interference In The Presidential Election of 2016.”
- April 18, 2019 public release of Mueller report
- March 24, 2019 summary of the report by Attorney General William Barr
- A misleading summary memo about FBI abductions by Barr (1989)
- Michael Cohen’s February 27, 2019 testimony
- About Russia’s Internet Research Agency (IRA) – Wikipedia
- Russian Hackers Indicted (FBI Report, 2018)
- About Guccifer, a Romanian Hacker – Wikipedia
- Trump Goes From ‘I Love Wikileaks’ to ‘I Know Nothing About Wikileaks”
- How Trump Feels About Wikileaks: A Timeline
Trump Tower Moscow
Moscow Skyscraper Talks Continued Through ‘the Day I Won,’ Trump Is Said to Acknowledge
- Mueller says team unable to ‘fully’ investigate George Papadopoulos, Carter Page
- Australia ‘ready to confirm’ key meeting that led to Mueller probe
Dimitri Simes & Jared Kushner
How Jared Kushner Helped the Russians Get Inside Access to the Trump Campaign
Why Would Jeff Sessions Hide His Talks with Sergey Kislyak?
Who Is Carter Page?
Who Is Paul Manafort?
Who Is Michael Flynn?
- Michael Cohen’s written testimony to the House, February 2019
- Michael Cohen’s April 4, 2019 letter to Congress